European Innovation Week in Taiwan
The European Innovation Week is a joint initiative of the European Commission in collaboration with Taiwan governmental agencies. It will feature a series of seminars, as well as clusters networking and company site visits. The B2B, B2C and C2C (C as clusters) matchmaking meetings will be held on 5 June. They will bring Taiwanese and European companies, clusters and institutes together to facilitate business and research cooperation.
Registration to the European Innovation Week in Taiwan is free of charge apart from the Taipei 5G Summit (traveling to Taiwan is not provided by the organizers, though). Hotel expenses are also to be covered by participants but a special hotel rate has been arranged for participants.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI is Asia’s largest and world’s second-largest ICT show. It serves as a sourcing hub for hi-tech, innovation products and continues to be the world’s leading platform for ICT procurement, new product launches and important technology development announcements.
- Circular Economy
- Wind Power
- Smart Mobility
- Smart Manufacturing
- Horizon 2020
- Medical devices
Via this website you can
- publish your cooperation wishes
- manage pre-arranged bilateral meetings between European and Taiwan companies.
- Register to the different seminars and activities
The event will be a unique opportunity for enterprises aiming at:
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled meetings
- Reaching Taiwan markets and its key players
- Examining business and investment opportunities
- Establishing cross-border contacts with local companies